In most rural areas, we can only offer central drop-off stations where customers have a 2-3 hours window for pick-up and a chest freezer, because we only have one vehicle. We currently offer 5 routes and are preparing to start two more on Fridays (see our map):
1. Northern Affairs: Hepworth via Wiarton to Lion’s Head
2. City of Owen Sound Route
3. Highland Climber: Rockford, Chatsworth, Durham, Flesherton (additional pick-up opportunity in Owen Sound!)
4. Bighead River Route: Woodford
5. Lake Huron Coaster: Saugeen Shores (Port Elgin, Southampton), Tiverton and Kincardine
Friday (currently suspended):
6. Southern Bruce Route: Allenford, Tara, Chesley, Hanover, Walkerton
7. Georgian Bay Route: Meaford, Thurnbury, Collingwood
We can offer home delivery in the following areas (all marked with HD):
o Generally city limits of Owen Sound,
o Downtown of Wiarton (please inquire if in doubt)!
o Downtown Chatsworth & Durham
o General city limits of Saugeen Shores and Kincardine
These areas also offer pick-up locations. There is no delivery fee for pickup locations in inner “walk-able” cities including Owen Sound Milk Maid, Frog Pond, Wiarton Artist Coop, and Port Elgin’s Rabbit Dash.
Please arrange for delivery to your workplace. More information here.
What’s up with the Southern Bruce Route?
With new forces, we are planning to further assess collaboration options with Food Doc and other local initiatives. We expect to offer home delivery in downtown Hanover, Walkerton, Chesley, and Tara, as complementary service to existing sources.